Who is Who... sort of

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Best Route Choices and Executive Decisions

 Two more weeks until I head to Texas.

One full day there to load and prep the trailer, and make sure all our stuff is aboard.
I have pestered Becky numerous times- and she's already got a lot on her mind- until she said "Make Executive decisions, Mom!"


Coddiwomple!!!
I have looked at all the places we intend to visit in the western USA. There are several places where we have to make decisions on what to see first! Do we go down the Pacific Coast Highway towards San Francisco to see The Golden Gate Bridge before turning East, stop and visit my Auntie and Uncle, dip South to Yosemite, then back to the North ? We would see the giant redwoods along the way.
  Or do we start out with the North, head East, then South and West, looping back to the NW to hit the spots we missed? I have actually sent Becky a couple of possible routes, though there are other options out there. We still have a couple of weeks to decide... and by then, our paths may yet be altered due to the raging fires.

So, every little thing I can get done around my house is getting done... or at least put on a list. With Mr C and Sam both working, harvesting the garden might mean tomatoes going directly into the freezer. So, the freezer is due its semi-annual defrosting and reorganizing.
I already have a couple of zucchini lasagnas in it. A couple of bags of squash, tomatoes, and onions to make ratatouille over the winter. (I didn't know it was called ratatouille until a few weeks ago. We called it garden saute!)

Tomorrow, August 3rd... Mr C and I will have been married for 38 years. Nope, no plans in regard to that. I had thought we might go out to eat, but the only restaurant Mr C will go to (and that is reluctantly) is closed for their Summer Vacation. A person could become bitterly disappointed if they let things like sentimental anniversaries being forgotten or ignored get to them. If you don't have expectations, you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Who... sort of

Tammy  I'm Tammy. My daughter and co-conspirator on this trip is Becky. Becky Ruby Daniel Jasher (4.1) Dakota (3.3) Katie (3.5) Grace (3...