Who is Who... sort of

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Who's Who... sort of







Tammy


 I'm Tammy. My daughter and co-conspirator on this trip is Becky.








Becky
Ruby

Daniel
Jasher (4.1) Dakota (3.3) Katie (3.5) Grace (3.4) and Althea (4.2)


Kimber (3.2) and Nickole (2.1)
GGPa and Ty (3.1)


My second youngest son, and the reason for making this trip is Daniel. He will have his You-tube blog linked to  ours in the sidebar, once he is ready to link.
I should tell you a bit about our family.
Mr C and I have been married 38 years. We have 7 grown up children, ranging in age from 42  down to the 26 year old twins.
We use a numbering system as short-hand to keep the kids and grandkids straight for other folks (like you). For handy reference: Becky is 3.0 . She's my third born child.
Her kids are 3.1 ( age 15); 3.2 (12); 3.3 (10); 3.4 (8); and 3.5 (5).
My Daughter-in-Love Ruby is married to my 5.0 son. (Ruby is 5A. She is native Peruvian, having met 5.0 at Christ For The Nations.)
Daniel is 6.0- his twin is 7.0 The twins are unmarried... so if one of them catches your eye, ladies! (Shameless mom plug)
Also on this trip are grandchildren 2.1 (13); and 4.1 (9).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Who... sort of

Tammy  I'm Tammy. My daughter and co-conspirator on this trip is Becky. Becky Ruby Daniel Jasher (4.1) Dakota (3.3) Katie (3.5) Grace (3...