Who is Who... sort of

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

MID- DAY update

I have been told by a couple of people that the comments were severely hard to use. I have changed the settings...or tried to! We devoured roasted chicken, potato salad, green salad for lunch. We pulled out a folding table while parked at a Walmart store. We are once again delayed several hours. (A stop at a quick-care center, followed by a three hour-to-fill prescription for an infected toe.) We killed time at another beautiful beach, where the "I'm freezing" at 70* kids all frolicked through the waves in the 63* weather... not counting the brisk sea breeze! Our original goal had us going 300 miles today. That's not happening!

5 comments:

  1. How stinky is the camper now

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last comment was mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you all are having fun and who had the infected toe? I love you all and y'all be careful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just checking about leaving a comment. Looks like it's working, so yay! Love and hogs.

      Delete
  4. Catching up and loving the blog!!!!! Tammy, you are a great writer!! Thank you for posting!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Who's Who... sort of

Tammy  I'm Tammy. My daughter and co-conspirator on this trip is Becky. Becky Ruby Daniel Jasher (4.1) Dakota (3.3) Katie (3.5) Grace (3...