Who is Who... sort of

Thursday, September 15, 2022

Nearby the Four Corners

 The kids have heard about Four Corners for much of the trip. We made it a point to go by...  which h was all we did! An entry fee of $8. Per Person was a bit out of budget for a few moments stop. Our bunch would  have been $80, with Katie being "free". We pulled to the roadside and pointed the site out to the children. At least those who were paying attention.  (Later in the day, the eldest child asked us when we were getting to Four Corners).

We headed for a place to do laundry and camp near Mesa Verde.  Once again, the rains came down, along with a beautiful rainbow afterwards. We missed lunch, so had a decent supper at a Hunan restaurant. It was my turn for quiet time to do laundry, so I  was dropped off at the laundromat with Mt. Washmore  while Becky, Ruby, and the troop got settled into a motel.  (Can I  just say how much I love commercial sized washing machines? )

Meanwhile... Daniel has made it through Kansas. I  live near the border of Oklahoma, Missouri, and Arkansas. Sam drove up and brought his twin home overnight.  Daniel's  dog Dante was very glad to see him! Daniel's over halfway through the USA!

We are meandering our way back towards Texas... where the trailer will be cleaned out, loot divided, and the cousins go their own ways once again. 


1 comment:

  1. I had a very good conversation with Dan about his trip today it was a blessing. I know the kids are getting tired of this trip like you said a few days ago, but I want you to let those children know that they are seeing more of the country than I have in my 61 years. They are blessed Beyond Compare God bless you all on your trip safety to you all and thank goodness for ranch workers

    ReplyDelete

Who's Who... sort of

Tammy  I'm Tammy. My daughter and co-conspirator on this trip is Becky. Becky Ruby Daniel Jasher (4.1) Dakota (3.3) Katie (3.5) Grace (3...