Who is Who... sort of

Monday, September 12, 2022

Bryce Canyon and Zion!





 Bryce Canyon camp was reached after dark. Our adventure kept us out beyond when our planned supper  should  have been started. It was every bit of 10 pm before we got our campers fed!







Our intention was to get everyone  up early, and watch the sunrise in Bryce Canyon. I woke at 5:45.. looked at Becky and our exhausted  kids... and decided there will be other sunrises.

We drove past a Coddiwomple Bed and Breakfast!

As much as I loved Moab, and Arches... I am currently enamored  with Zion National  Park. 
The kids are pretty  much tired  of the trip. We must remind them to look out the windows. It's  astounding  how quickly the scenery  changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Who... sort of

Tammy  I'm Tammy. My daughter and co-conspirator on this trip is Becky. Becky Ruby Daniel Jasher (4.1) Dakota (3.3) Katie (3.5) Grace (3...