Who is Who... sort of

Monday, August 8, 2022

Closing In!

 This past weekend, 7.0 and I traveled to Texas. It was a previously  unplanned  trip.

The event alluded to in a prior post was postponed. However, 7.0 and I picked up Daniel's  dog Dante. We returned  today... 600 mile drives are simply exhausting.  The Big Trip necessities I had were dropped off in Texas, so grand 2.1 and I can fly down on the 17th without baggage. 

At this point, I  am SO grateful  for the chiropractor  who has been working  on my hip for the past couple of weeks.  I have an appointment  Wednesday... and might squeeze  in one more visit before TBT.   I did think to ask about  sleep positions... I  tend to awaken  in a pretzel shape. Seems most of my natural  sleep habits are not good for  my spine! I found myself  trying to adapt  my  position  as I  sleep, to prevent  back/ hip spasms. After today, I  know I  still  need help!

In the next 8 or 9 days... still so much to do!


Prayers appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Who... sort of

Tammy  I'm Tammy. My daughter and co-conspirator on this trip is Becky. Becky Ruby Daniel Jasher (4.1) Dakota (3.3) Katie (3.5) Grace (3...