Who is Who... sort of

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Departure in 36 hours!

Nickole (2.1) and I have arrived in Texas. We ended up driving down here after all, as the standby flights filled. Since I did drive, we were able to stop by and pick up my DIL Ruby (5A) in Dallas. Country-girl problem! I got very little sleep last night at my son's Dallas apartment. It was busy outside! I ought to sleep well tonight! The Trek group is headed home. DIL Paula (4A) has Jasher (4.1) and Althea (4.2) almost ready to go. We missed a few items packing, so tomorrow will require a trip to town (25 miles away), then out to Becky's with baggage to pack up the trailer. Benjamin (son 4.0) pointed out that with just 5 items each: a small bag of clothes, cot, sleeping bag, camp chair, and personal backpack, we have 55 luggage items to stow. Then: tent, folding table, food, water, and cooking supplies- space will be tight. The three kids here and two adults going are very excited! (I am sure the Trekkers will be excited after they get some sleep!) We would appreciate your prayers for safe travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Who... sort of

Tammy  I'm Tammy. My daughter and co-conspirator on this trip is Becky. Becky Ruby Daniel Jasher (4.1) Dakota (3.3) Katie (3.5) Grace (3...